From April 10, 2018 a new system of visiting Botanical Garden and applying various services are launched at Batumi Botanical Garden.
According to the new tariff regulations, basic price ensuring visiting of the Botanical Garden shall be defined in the amount 15 (Gel).
The following tariffs of visiting the Botanical Garden were defined as follows:
- Ticket Price the citizens) 8 (eight) Gel;
- For the student of higher institutions accredited in Georgia the ticket price ensuring visiting of Batumi Botanical Garden for the citizens of Georgia shall comprise 2 (two) Gel (by identification);
- For retired citizens of Georgia, the ticket price ensuring visiting of Batumi Botanical Garden for the citizens of Georgia shall comprise 2 (two) Gel (by identification of citizenship);
- For the pupils of the schools accredited in Georgie and up to 16 year old adults the ticket price ensuring visiting of Batumi Botanical Garden for the citizens of Georgia shall comprise 1 (one) Gel;
- New tariff system, for tourist companies, agencies and state organizations bringing organized tourist groups (according to the contract) foresees discount to the basic tariff not less than 25%;
- The owners of BatumiCard will also be authorized to apply 25% discount (15 Gel) of the basic fee;
During the calendar year, to visit the territory of the garden, during some specific days all category of visitors shall be admitted free of charge (for Georgian as well as foreign citizens). These days include: January 1-2 (New year days); May 26 (Independence Day of Georgia), June 1 (International Children’s Protection Day); March – Exhibition of Camellias (one day); April – Exhibition of Bamboos (one day); May – Exhibition of Roses (one day); November – Fruit and Citrus Exhibition (one day); December – Cones Exhibition (one day). Five thematic type of exhibitionsbeing annually organized by the Garden and movable (relevant exhibition days); “Batumoba” (according to the yearly calendar).
According to the new regulation, the participants of the War and Veterans of Georgian Armed Forces and equaled persons, the persons with disabilities, orphans, adults being deprived of parents’ care and students, as well as up to 10 year old children and their family members with scoring system not exceeding 100 000 shall be admitted to the Garden territory free of charge. The above-mentioned benefit shall be applied upon presenting a proper document.
In view of the specifics of the Botanical Garden, the groups from the institutions with which the Garden signed Cooperation Memorandum, scientist researchers, the groups of students and lectures undertaking field practice, as well as the citizens involved in various activities of the Garden, the participants of the educational programs, official guests and delegations shall be admitted on the territory of the Garden free of charge.
The following fees were defined:
- 30 GEL individual monthly pass (identification required)
- 50 GEL individual monthly pass (1+1) (identification required)
- 60 GEL individual monthly pass (1+2) (identification required)